Friday 27 March 2009

It's been a long time

Or it at least seems a long time since I stopped by here. Just to update you all I am now back at work and feeling mostly okay. Is still have a pain in my stomach- its a sort of low grade constant nag and feels a bit like when you get a stitch in your side except it's in the wrong place. I'm still getting the associated fatigue and I can't really lift anything heavier than a cup of coffee but other than that I feel pretty good. It's nice to be doing something with myself rather than rotting away on the sofa watching daytime TV. Not that the break wasn't great but it wasn't the most restful I could have hoped for. The DH took sick mid-week and joined me on the sofa for a bit of mutual moan and groan time over how ill we both felt. Shortly after I then picked up his cold so managed to be doubly ill. It was a horrid viral cold thing that made us feel sick and feverish. I had some crazy hallucinogenic dreams on Saturday night and tonsils that King Kong would have been proud of. This has now (almost) passed for both of us so we can get on with enjoying that feeling of being well. I've felt so ill recently that even though I'm not 100% I'm still happy to be feeling this much better. Being able to do things, even if they are boring things like washing dishes is strangely liberating after a period of enforced rest.
In knitting news I have TONS of things to tell you about. My week off work turned out to be quite productive and I have picture galore. In fact, I have so many things that I want to tell you about that I'm not sure where to start. Hmmm, I shall have to cast my mind back over three weeks of knitting news and get it organised. Maybe write myself a little list :)
Finally, for this post, I just want to say thank you to everyone who left me a message or comment over the last couple of weeks. I love to know that people have stopped by and I really appreciate comments on my projects but I've had some lovely messages full of well wishes for me which are even more special. So thank you everyone. It's been so nice to know that you've spent a minute or two thinking of me. It has given me a lovely warm glow inside :D

No comments:

Post a Comment