Thursday 16 April 2009

Eek, eek, grr...

Double eek because Blogger appears to have wiped my entire blog roll (you know, that bit at the beginning where you can add peoples blogs and it lets you know whenever it gets updated. That thing, yeah, what ever its called. You know...) so now I have lost my entire list of contacts. This means that I'm going to have to spend ages trawling around the Internet hunting down peoples blogs to add back to the list. Luckily I should be able to find all my fellow 'Lesser Known Skein-ers' without too much problem but is was a pretty hefty blog roll to have to replace in one go which is the reason for the grrrr.
What I guess I'm really trying to say though is that I'm sorry if I have suddenly dropped off of peoples 'following' list, don't leave a comment for a while or seem to be lost in the ether. I will be trying to hunt you all down again! and I promise that it is nothing personal. I'm actually quite upset that it has all been lost. I really enjoyed spending my lunch breaks reading people's posts, especially as it was a good way of keeping in touch with many of my friends from Ravelry.
~sigh~
I'll get it done though- even if it takes all week!

1 comment:

  1. Just about 15 minutes ago I was Lingring around and discussing books and someone said you had sent them a book. I immediately asked which one, saying that you "[have] great taste". It dawned on me that it might be nice to tell YOU that people think you have great taste. So here I am doing so! :)

    I don't think you were following me or FCY but I can direct you to them if you need. Thinking of you! hugs n love

    ReplyDelete