Saturday 11 October 2008

Lets go Red Sox!

Yes, game 1 of the AL final is in the bag. The husband and I got up real early this morning to watch it. The game started at 1:37am our time so we camped out in the lounge and caught a few zzzs before it started. Luckily it was a good game full of suspense and excitement. Not that I wouldn't have liked to have seen a sluggers game where we piled on ten runs or so but with DiceK and Shields up to pitch it wasn't going to be that kind of game. Game 2 is on at about the same time tonight but I think we are going to be sensible and not stay up for this one. This will also give the cats a chance to get a bit of sleep. They stayed up with us last night bless. Fenway came and snuggled down on my lap and watched the baseball with me. Look I have proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment