Wednesday 7 January 2009

I love my secret swap buddy

Okay, so I know that I have already posted about this in two different places on the TSG board but I want to make sure that everyone knows just how wonderful my secret swap buddy is but, more importantly, THEY know it too.
And what has bought about this display of affection? As if you didn't know- it's cos they sent me an extra gift for Christmas! And look what it had in it-


Yay! I get to try dying my own sock yarn!! Not only is it one of my most favourite brands of sock yarn (they have some real crazy colours) but I've got orange, green and purple to do it with. I have been bouncing around ever since receiving this. This coming weekend is the first chance I will have for trying this out so I'm going to give it a go then as the DH is going to be working hard. I'll be sure to post soon with the results but in the meantime could you all just marvel at how lovely my swap buddy is? It makes feel just a little bit lame- I'm not sure I have been half so good at matching gifts up.

1 comment:

  1. I love your swap buddy too. She/he wins some sort of marvellous hat of thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete