Wednesday 31 October 2007

And they're done!

Have now finished the socks. Yay! They are truly fantastic and I am very very much in love with them. The finishing on the final one leaves a little something to be desired but I think after they have been washed and blocked this will be a minor imperfection. Compared to my last pair they are perfect regardless of this. Just as soon as I have finished tidying up all the ends I shall take a picture of them for you all to have a good appreciate of and then you may lavish me with much praise. The only problem with the whole thing is that I think that they just might be too lovely to give away as a gift. I'm not entirely sure that they will be properly appreciated as it is anyway and the thought of sending them off to be abandoned in a drawer somewhere, unloved and uncared for is painful to think of.
Am just a big sock softie obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment