Thursday 10 January 2008

Additional desires

As anyone who knows me should know, I am a complete fanatic of Studio Gibli creations. I have in the past attempted to knit myself my very own Totoro (follow link for the pattern I used. It's from the Smarty Girl website/blog) although I was disappointed with the results to say the least (though in fairness to the pattern I did just knit it when in actual fact it's for felting). I have been meaning to rewrite it and do it again but, obviously, much better. In the meantime I have been having a look round for other patterns that might work so as to save me all the effort of writing my own. I haven't yet found what I wanted but I found a wonderful site that has a pattern for a Totoro baby bonnet which I shall now be forced to make for someones child. It also has pictures of some truly fantastic entomological mittens that have beetles down the back. Can you guess what I'm going to be making this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment