Thursday 3 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As you can all see I am now back at work- hence the update! Just a quick one though to wish you all a happy new year. I hope that everyone had a great xmas break (I certainly did!) and that you are now all rested and ready to attack the new year head on. Regular service shall resume as of tomorrow (promise). I have now managed to catch up on all my e-mails, sort nearly all of the remains of christmas out into the various recycling bins and stop playing on the Wii 24/7. This has been the worst part out of all of it as it is very easy to build up a Wii addiction esp when you receive a pile of new games over the xmas period. I think I have now officially got a permanent Wii injury that makes my elbow ache whenever I play Wii bowling (although I did mange a game where I scored 8 strikes, 5 of which were in a row! Yay me!). I did also complete some knitting- like there was ever going to be any chance that I didn't- pictures of which I have added into my Flickr account although you should all be able to see them right now to the left of the screen.
So go on, LOOK! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment