Friday 25 July 2008

I fixed the ceiling

Hah! Managed to make the ceiling look pimp- well, more sort of okay really. At least its not obvious that we have patched it anyway. By the time we've painted it you'll hardly be able to see it in fact. The kitchen still looks like a bomb site but we managed to get all the corners painted last night so that all that needs doing is rollering the walls in a few coats which is much quicker and easier. I'm hoping that the husband has managed to get at least one of those coats done this morning as the parents-in-law are arriving late this evening. I reckon we can get the room all painted up by then if we work very, very, hard and if I manage to get back home at a reasonable time. Apparently the roads through the city are chock-a-block with traffic so I'm not going to be able to get a lift home or catch a bus which will slow me up a bit. I will have to put some marching music on on my headphones and charge back up Cowley Road though I can't say that I am in any particular rush to get back to the house and start painting. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment