Wednesday 29 August 2007

Damon is a chimp

Argh! Can't believe that we let the Yankees win last night! I only watched the first three innings (well, kinda- I was stitching dragonfly wings onto wire frames at the time which meant I only saw about 50% of those three innings but I saw all the important bits at least) and I really thought we had a good chance. Didn't think we'd win by much but I did think we'd win. We answered all the early hits and runs so tell me this, why do we let a traitorous hat-tipping chimp get the better of us a couple of innings later and not go out there and lay some smack down? What has happened to our arse kicking capabilities?
I'm holding out for a win tonight and I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that it will be a big one to make up for last night. It likely going to be another close match but am thinking it will be more of a hitters game than a pitchers tonight. Hope so anyway- am staying up again to watch it so they'd better make it worth my while!

No comments:

Post a Comment