Friday 17 August 2007

I'm so bored

Just having a quick break from work- have eaten biscuits, slurped my coffee and am now looking for further distraction. Unfortunately none of yous have seen fit to send me any e-mails this morning so I've had to resort to writing a blog post about HOW BORED I AM!
I really want to get this part of the project finished today. I have a bunch of specimens to go away in a collection but the names are either missing from the database, spelt incorrectly or don't seem to exist so its taking a very long time to do each species with much faffing around with paperwork and about a dozen books. Nothing is cross-referenced which is just ridiculous, hence all the swearing coming out of my office door. At this rate there is no way I'll get it done...boo! I really don't want to have to pick it all up again on Monday but then its that or go mad!! Mad I tell you!!!

Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment