Sunday 26 August 2007

The morning after the night before

Well the party seemed to go well- at least the small amount of it that I was there for. Can't believe that I got struck down by a migraine! Grrr. Not fair. The husband was much less well behaved than me and he managed to stay up until about 3 this morning. And there was all these wonderful people in our house who I wanted to talk to! Thank you so much to all of you who turned up- it was great to see yous all. I am going to now have to make a second trip round to see all of you again however so that I can catch up on the bits that I missed out on.
I have to say however that I was very stupid in one respect- I completely forgot that we had ice lollies in the freezer. They are my ultimate hangover cure (Rowentrees fruit pastille lollies for preference) and would probably help with head pain. My cooling beanbags seemed to do the job but not quickly enough- was hoping to get back down to the party. Ice lolly would surely have done the job! Highly recommended to anyone who is feeling less that shiny today.

No comments:

Post a Comment