Monday 11 February 2008

Apparently

I've just walked past Helena Bonham-Carter and Tim Burton TWICE without realising it. D'oh, d'oh, d'oh. Makes me want to bang my head on the keyboard. Not that this makes a great deal of difference as there is no way in hell that I would have done anything differently but I would have liked to have realised that I had done when I was doing it if that makes sense. They have just been buying things at our museum shop (I did wonder why the staff where looking all sparky and giggling a bit) but I was more bothered about trying to make my way through the annoying group of people that is always gathered in our tiny shop and blocking the route from the stairs to the porters desk to which I had just been called in order to identify a miscellaneous package. For some reason it was assumed to be mine- like I'm the only person who orders weird stuff over the internet!
Anyway, yes, so there you go. I've officially been within the same cube of air as the aforementioned celebrities. Which on refelection is hugely exciting as I am a massive fan of both of them and have a hankering to grow up and have mad hair like they do. As it is I shall just have to make do with posthumous knowledge that is dusted with a fine layer of relief that they didn't have Johnny in tow because then I really would have been fantastically pissed off about the whole thing. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't have my arm display out for them to admire however as I think that they would be the sort of people who would have found it interesting. This is assuming that they came upstairs to look at the insects of course. Hang on, what am I talking about? OF COURSE they came upstairs to see the insects! As if they wouldn't have!....

No comments:

Post a Comment