Tuesday 19 February 2008

Whilst the husband is away....

I'm going to do some knitting!!! The other half has gone away to do a training course which means that I get to have a bit more sleep in the mornings and can spend the evenings doing as much knitting as I like. The house is a complete tip so I do have to do some tidying this week- I have plans to do a room an evening but we will just have to wait to see how far I actually get with that. I have a ton of knitting projects to get done which I am very excited about and it will be really nice to be able to update my blog with pictures of things I have completed rather than just lists of things that I'm in the process of making. I seem to have about 10 projects on the go at the moment and another 20 waiting in the wings. There's piles of wool at home with little tags on to remind me what it is I am supposed to be doing with it it's getting that bad. And at the same time I also have some plans to start doing some proper entomology again- it will be nice to get back to it after having left it so long. It's just finding the time and the energy to do it that's a problem as it means spending extra time in work which is something that doesn't fill me with much joy given the current situation. Having said this it is all change here at the moment though what with the boss retiring and all, so fingers crossed for future fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment