Wednesday 7 May 2008

I'm so excited!!!

I'm going to see Jesse Malin play at the Carling Academy (argh! I hate the fact that it is now the Carling Academy- I shall have to revert to calling it the Zodiac-that-once-was or I shall go mad!) tomorrow night. I've spent the whole day listening to his latest album to make sure that I know my lyrics in anticipation for an evening of singing along with the gorgeous man. AH! Yum! This will be the 4th time I've been to see him live. He's just so good on stage. And so yummy. And he makes me feel as though he is singing just for me.
I could just melt...
(big sigh)
I have no money for buying t-shirts or any of that malarkey but I am taking the adult view on the situation and thinking fuck it. I'm sure the credit card will stretch.
Just typing about it is giving me the shivers. Had better go and try to control my excitement ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment