Wednesday 6 August 2008

Ow, my tooth

So much to report! After having been away for fun packed week of kitchen fitting I should have many stories to regal you with but all I can think about at the moment is my sore tooth. One of my wisdom teeth is making an effort to break through the gum (which is painful in itself) but this one has gone and gotten itself an infection. Ow, ow, ow! I had to have an emergency appointment at the dentists yesterday to get it looked at. The really bad news (at least for me) is that I might have to have it pulled out as it is coming through all wonky. Argh! The idea of having a tooth pulled out gives me the complete heebeejeebies. So for now I'm just keeping all fingers and toes crossed that it will sort itself out and I will be saved that horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment